mbs106

As an independent contractor, is my "Business Address" where I worked from (my home office)? Or the location of the business I worked for?

MaryK1

Your business address would be your home address if that is where you did the work from.

MaryK1

Shayla2827

And if the work was performed at other houses? (E.g. tutoring, door to door sales, etc.)

BillM223

Use your home office address anyway - this is really to let the IRS know where your business (i.e., you) can be contacted.

JoseMDP

What if I work for one of those apps (Shipt, Instacart, Uber, Postmate, etc) as an Independent Contract.

Should I use their headquarters address (Out of state) or my home address???

@JoseMDP Use your own home address.  You are not an employee.  You are an independent contractor doing self-employment work for Shipt, Uber, etc.

JoseMDP

Thank you !!!!

You are welcome.