Your 2020 New York Personal return was rejected

Received an email from Intuit that my 2020 NY State tax return was rejected.  Claimed that it was their fault and gave me several things to check on my Federal Tax.  Made changes and as per their instruction tried to re-file my state tax.  Re-File failed with message that "Tax program update required"  Checked and was up to date.  Tried manual update but that didn't work.  Any idea what to do next. Thanks, Ken

HELP

Tried  all afternoon to no avail. Hopefrully Turbo Tax can provide some assistance.

I received the same message. I logged into the 2020 turbotax and it acted like I haven't filed anything yet. There was no message or anything to help.

Fixed problem by uninstalling TurboTax 2020 program and reinstalled original version of Turbotax program. Then when restarted program it did one big update, tried refiling taxes and it worked.  Ken