State efile paid for but not sent

State efile paid for but not sent

I paid for the state efile, but after transmitting, Turbo Tax had to check one more thing.  It said that my return could not be efiled because the Underpayment Statement is not supported for electronic payment. I therefore did not efile my state return. There does not appear to be a way to avoid this statement with my situation.  Can I get a refund for the state efile?

State efile paid for but not sent

You can contact customer support and they should be able to refund your e-file fee. You can reach TurboTax while logged in as follows:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

[Edited 4/5/20 at 5:27PM EST]

State efile paid for but not sent

So my state wasn't filed it was paid for it was already taken out of my federal and I still have not received it

State efile paid for but not sent

Can you be more clear?  You did or did not file your state?  It was taken out of your federal, but still not received what?

State efile paid for but not sent

Thank you.

State efile paid for but not sent

@Tmdonahoe67   

• If you do not need to file the state, you can call for a refund. Please use the following link for a customer support number.
  • If you need to file the state, go through step 3 of the filing process and send it since you have paid for it.

If you did file the return and are waiting for a refund, you need to check with your state's website for refunds.