Solved: Schedule K-1 for state other than residence

Schedule K-1 for state other than residence

I live in Arkansas, but  file  Scheule K-1 (Form 1065), for real estate income in the state of Louisiana. I entered the figures into Turbo Tax.  The K-1 is on my AR form.  How do remove from AR return, and include on LA return?

You don't.

As a resident of Arkansas you must report all your income regardless of where it was earned.  You will also need to file a LA return.

I recommend you complete the LA tax return first, then prepare you AR tax return.  You will then complete the section on credit for taxes paid to other states on your AR return.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.*

You don't.