turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ajax451

MICHIGAN Home Heating Credit -- How am I reimbursed or how do I find the status?

When & how will I be reimbursed for my 2017 Michigan Home Heating Credit claim that I e-filed with my state return? Is it a check or deposit from the state or is it a credit through some other source? How can I find the status of the credit?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

MICHIGAN Home Heating Credit -- How am I reimbursed or how do I find the status?

You can check the status of your Michigan Home Heating Credit by contacting the State of Michigan. Usually, the Home Heating Credit is issued to your heat provider. If there is any overpayment, you can choose to have a draft (check) sent to you at the time of filing.

See the link below that provides contact information for the State Of Michigan (Click on Michigan to access the website).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452

sexyacct

There needs to be a note on this directly in Turbo tax: saying a) u dont  have to file separate, filling these questions out regarding, it will be sent directly to utility for review.  Nothing more for you to do.  AND 2) if u get a refund, it will be ????? mailed to u OR sent the same way as your returns and usually at the same time???????

Those few sentences would have saved me from an hour of looking for ans..

Did you accidentally indicate you were a MDHHS recipient ? 

2Capture.PNG

ATE-567

When do the home heating check come and how much do I get back?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies