Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is my return still pending? (updated 3-16-21)

Email the executives (see below).  Some of us on this message thread did, and it was only then that Turbotax jumped and researched and fixed their glitch (THEIR glitch, mind you, not ours).  I will pray for you...

https://www.intuit.com/company/executives/

dp117
Returning Member

Thank you for this.  I just sent an email to some of the Executives.  All other options have been exhausted.  

My return is still pending .since the 12th of Feb. 

amelaz86

I didn’t get an email from TurboTax stating anything about my state tax being rejected. My federal was accepted on the 13th the state  pending. This has never happened before usually they get accepted state at the same time and I would get my state refund the same week. Something is definitely going on and hope someone can help me. 

amr2020
Returning Member

I have the same issue and got no Email from TT.

I filed my federal and CA state taxes together on 2/13 with TurboTax. The federal tax was accepted immediately (as usual.) However, my CA state tax is still pending.

MHH0630
Returning Member

I eFiled my Alabama state tax last Friday (2/12). The status has been pending ever since.  I went to the help center and it has this post stating if I hadn't received a email from Intuit by 2/19 10pm PT.  I have had no email or change in the status of the filed return from pending.   

DR1212
Returning Member

My federal return was submitted on Feb 12th.  Eight days later it is still "pending" there has been no communication whatsoever from TurboTax, and I cannot find a way to speak to a real customer support representative.  Anyone have any suggestions?

jaarmstrong10
Returning Member

Filed on the 12th.  federal accepted. received an email from turbo tax  wait 48 hours or until Friday the 19th at 10 pm and you should receive additional instructions.  Now Saturday the 20th 5:15 am  Still Pending and no email.  What is going on just rejected and let me refile.

Filed weeks ago STILL PENDING    Beyond frustrating  Nothing but the sound of crickets from you folks. I see you did manage to debit my account  GOOD JOB   Yeah that's sarcasm

CO55

My Federal Return has been accepted, why still after one week is my NM State Return still in Pending status?

I filed my state return and got a post saying it was rejected on 2/17/21. I went in and fixed the error identified by turbotax and filed it again. Today, 2/20/21 it still says pending and I got an email reminding me to fix my rejected return. I checked again and it shows no errors, just pending. What is the problem here? I've never had a problem with Turbotax in the past.

Thank you, Sharon

My SC state return was rejected for a charitable contribution error. TurboTax message said you would walk me through the error. All you did was show me how to amend my return, which had no errors. Now my refund says $0 owed or refund due.

amelaz86

My state return it still pending!! It’s never taken this long. I can’t get anyone at TurboTax give me an update or explanation of why it’s still pending. This is not okay!!! I will definitely use a different tax prepping company next year! First the stimulus payment mess now this!! 

Does anyone know how I talk to a real, live person?  I went through the process on-line of identifying my issue and it gave me a phone number and a support ID.  I called it, followed the prompts and it just keeps giving me an automated message that my State return status is pending.  I know it is pending (and has been pending for 7 days)!  That is why I am calling.  I tried saying 'agent' but it keeps asking for more details, that just get me back to the same automated answer that my status is pending and check back in the app in 24-48 hours.

i never rceived  an emai lsaying my fed and state  returns were accepted

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies