turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

viperskiss69
Returning Member

Ohio SD residency

I live in the Piqua school district and when running the review it says to fix 3 errors. When I choose to fix errors it take me to the school district number which I enter and then it residency which is full year. Then it tells me I can't E-file because more than one school district form can not be E-filed, but I only have one. When I go and pull up the forms view it only shows one as well. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
viperskiss69
Returning Member

Ohio SD residency

Just a quick update, when going to the forms view I am able to delete the second SD100 form but it takes 3 times of selecting the form and choosing to delete it. When I go back and enter the School district number it generates a second form, is there away around this?

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Ohio SD residency

Often times, you will get an error code if the school district code is incorrect. The Piqua school district code is 5507 as listed on the  Summary of School District Income Tax Election Results. A second SD-100 might be added to your return if your home address and the code inputted does not match. 

To update your school district code, please continue through the state questions until you get to a page that is titled A few things before we wrap up your state taxes. If you scroll down on this page, you will see School District Taxes. Click on Update and follow the on-screen instructions, and input the correct code. 

You should have no further problems after you enter the correct school district code and having only one SD-100 attached to your state return. 

@viperskiss69

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies