Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ohio School District Tax ???

Hi-- I e-filed my Ohio taxes today and while I entered my school district info and it shows I should receive a refund, how can I be sure the SD100 was filed?  In "other situations", the "include school with ohio return" is noted with an X.  Does that mean yes it is included and filed?  Or X as in no it is not.  I'm not seeing any instructions from TT on what to do for SD100.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MaryK4
Expert Alumni

The SD100 is part of the Ohio state tax return so it was filed with your Ohio return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MaryK4
Expert Alumni

The SD100 is part of the Ohio state tax return so it was filed with your Ohio return.

Hal_Al
Level 15

Usually  the School District return  is e-filed with the state return, but there are exceptions. Read the Ohio 'filing instructions" that TurboTax prepares, They will tell you if the SD100 was e-filed or if you have to mail it.

Hi!  Thanks for your response. I don’t have filing instructions as part of my documents. I do see the completed forms for SD100 in my tax returns document but no instructions or verification that it has been e-filed.  Knowing that TT does not automatically file SD has me nervous since I’m not getting a confirmation of filing. 

Hal_Al
Level 15

Try clicking on PRINT CENTER to find the filing instructions. 

Gosh--who would have thought it would be so difficult.  I appreciate your responses.  

I'm using TT online--if that helps.  I don't see anything called print center.  When I navigate to this past year's taxes, I can download the tax return forms again but there's no Ohio filing instructions with them nor is there a separate document with instructions for me.  I hope that means everything has been e-filed but it certainly makes me nervous.  I'm not sure how I can verify the SD100 filing. 

LindaS5247
Expert Alumni

Can I print a copy of my return in TurboTax Online before I file it?

You can, but if you haven't already paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be asked to pay before you can print your return.

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account and open your return by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off
  2. Select Tax Tools from the left menu, then Print Center (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu)
  3. Select Print, save, or preview this year's return, and follow any additional instructions
  4. Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top
  5. Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies