turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

NY State Error for COVID Retirement Distributions - "We're still working on updates related to Retirement Distributions that qualify for disaster or covid relief."

When I try to file my NY State taxes it keeps error checking the Pension/Annuities/IRAs Worksheet and says "We're still working on updates related to Retirement Distributions that qualify for disaster or covid relief."  Its been happening for awhile and I can't file.  Is this a software problem that will be fixed soon?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

NY State Error for COVID Retirement Distributions - "We're still working on updates related to Retirement Distributions that qualify for disaster or covid relief."

I have the same problem. I noticed no one has replied to your question. I am also waiting for a response.

The latest update to TurboTax "fixed" the COVID issue.  But now it has an error that it can't e-file NY because you need to e-file Federal.  I (and I've seen many others) e-filed Federal already, so we're stuck in another TurboTax bug.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support for assistance:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

@gmalin99

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies