Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NJ E Filing Error Message

If thats true and TT cant fix the issue for whatever reason, then I think I will take my Fed and State somewhere else.  I do not want to use NJ's site as I have heard it is a pain to use.  Will wait to see what happens for a bit.  

kjamison
Returning Member

Let us know. Hopefully its just an issue with the update.

dcham2

The answer I received is that the forms for new jersey were just released and there are glitches and this is one of them and they said try again tomorrow to see if this error is cleared up. They said the programmers are aware of this issue and if it isn't resolved call them back.   

To clarify, TTax did not suggest using NJ Tax site. They agreed it was an issue on their end.

They suggested waiting for a fix.

I overrode the 0 on line 35 by deleting it.  Re-ran the checks and same error occurred.  Something else must be going on.

NB628

same error for me too.  called turbotax and they are looking into it.  we will see....painful and annoying this year.  Too many issues.

Saw this on State Return Preview. Scary. 

I just ran through the check and it looks like its not giving me that notice anymore.  Can anyone else confirm?

ny_1
Level 2

It works for me now

Looks good now.  No issues.

Yes, my return was successfully transmitted. Hopefully I will not receive a message that the return was rejected (again).

To be continued…………

Looks good - was able to file just now. Hopefully that is the end of this long day!

I also just downloaded/installed UPDATE and successfully efiled NJ state.   

Inwas able to pass that file by mail error but now i am getting error on NJ-DOP, it is supposed to accept zero on line 4 for net loss bht it keep yaking me back to fix th erro page.

NJ-DOP This form may require an adjustment that has not been finalized for this release. When will this be available on turbotax small business?

PaulieK

I think it's a TT issue. Didn't show up until today's update.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies