Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kentucky State Tax Error

@pfslou wrote:

Since this error is occurring with no proposed date to be fixed, can we efile our federal now, and once the error is fixed efile our state?

Should be fixed with yesterday's update.  If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions then you need to update your software to the latest release.  Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen and then click on Check for Updates.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Sadly, TurboTax released their product with glitches remaining in the program.  You should be able to refile your state at least one more time before you have to paper mail it.  The program failed to tell me what was wrong with my return, but before I went to my return TurboTax suggested I wait until February 17th to RE-efile.  It stated I have only one more opportunity to efile the return again and then I will have to use paper mail, (which i do believe is a pyle of horse droppings)!!!  I don't know if you also had the child tax credit mess you up for efiling in the beginning either, but I figured it out.  You have to 0 out the forms in order to delete them...and then they are gone. 🙂  Good luck.  I wont be wasting my money away on intuit next year.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Try deleting the information in the forms before you delete the entire form.  It worked for me.  Good luck.  TurboTax is way less than favorable this year!

Kentucky State Tax Error

Oh Truffle7..........It's not!  TURDOtax is their new name.  lol.  I'm not giving intuit anymore of my money.  They have vacated their responsibility to us, BEING THE CONSUMER.  Good luck.

RobbyKY

Kentucky State Tax Error

Your link does not work it says page can not be found. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

This was fixed last Friday. Need to download updates first....

Kentucky State Tax Error

Kentucky has more issues. When doing a non-resident reciprocal state, the taxes paid is not imported so it says you owe much more than you actually do. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Interesting that we've been signed up to get the error corrected and they haven't fixed it and now I'm getting emails that the price is going up after Feb 28th and I CANT efile because they haven't corrected the error yet. 🙄🙄

Kentucky State Tax Error

Our was fixed and went through on 2/09. My sisters too. We both have deposit dates of today (02/24).

Kentucky State Tax Error

Are you going to extend the 30% discount to KY efilers due to this KY efile error? 

Drumsbd65
Returning Member

Kentucky State Tax Error

Has this been resolved?  I have been waiting to efile my KY Taxes.  It tells me it will take months if I snail Mail them.  [email address removed] 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Yes it’s been fixed.  I e-filed mine weeks ago with KY

Kentucky State Tax Error

My KY state taxes went through ok. Good thing I decided to try it since Turbo Tax didn’t notify me it was fixed like they said they would.

Kentucky State Tax Error

I had the same problem. For the first time in years, I could not file my Kentucky taxes electronically. I also had the social security error. So I had to mail my return and haven't heard anything back from the State or refund. So frustrating.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies