Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kentucky State Tax Error

02/06/2022. 10:36a.m. NOT FIXED

Kentucky State Tax Error

EXACTLY. Wish they would just fix the bug already. Tax time is NOT the time for this mess. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kentucky State Tax Error

That’s an update at least. Turbo Tax isn’t posting or telling us anything. We are having to keep each other updated. So wrong. It’s their responsibility. Thank you for the update. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Thank you for the update. Yeah right they are “fixing it”. It’s been DAYS if not longer before we all discovered it. They probably have a huge tech support team in place and it’s taking them this long? So frustrating. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

02/06/2022 @1206 EST, not fixed.

MJ1906

Kentucky State Tax Error

Same error as everyone else in KY.  Connected with live agent and ultimately was given the option to efile Federal and mail state.  No problem with that.  I do have a problem with paying full price for the state return that is not working.  I will be calling as well and hope that others do.

ky_ibleedblue
Returning Member

Kentucky State Tax Error

hello from kentucky

same issue  would love to know if someone was able to reach a person to report the issue

they seem slow to respond  even just knowing they are looking into it or fixing it would be helpful

marianne

ky_ibleedblue
Returning Member

Kentucky State Tax Error

an expert from turbo answered

they are aware and working on it  

scroll down and there is a link to be notified when resolved

Wfl1
Level 1

Kentucky State Tax Error

Literally having the same

Exact issue and it also seems like even if I continue it doesn’t want to do a direct deposit to my bank like the federal tax but instead gives the option of using credit karma checking or mailing the check.  So annoying was really hoping to file this weekend.  Really hope it gets figured out. 

Brent711

Kentucky State Tax Error

Same problem.  Hope Intuit / Turbotax get this error fixed soon.

Brent711

Kentucky State Tax Error

The link to the other post says it is Solved at the top, but it is definitely not solved.

Kentucky State Tax Error

02/06/2022 @1446 EST, not fixed.

dg99

Kentucky State Tax Error

Same issue 02/06 14:30.  Chatted with Intuit support and she said to mail the printed Kentucky tax forms.  Going to what a while to see if the error clears and I'm able to submit electronically. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

How long does it take to fix this error? It's been several days already.

Kentucky State Tax Error

I'm having the same issue as well. I chatted with a Live agent and was advised to try again on 2/11/2022 as it should be fixed by then. 

But really this should be a simple True/false check in the code on whether you have dependents or not.  I'm surprised this issue wasn't fixed within hours of it being reported. A bit disappointed that such a glaring issue made it through. I've always used Turbo Tax, but may have to switch to a different company to file taxes in the future

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies