turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was submitting my taxes and the state (GA) review said I missed filling out the GA film tax credit form. I'm not a film Co, just a C corp. Why is Intuit doing this?

This was on the review section, right before e-file.  I cant find what selection or field is triggering this requirement.  I tired filling out the form with zero's, N/A and no's in the checkbox, but when it came to the certificate information, you MUST fill out a valid cert number. (Which I don't have)

Anyone know why this is happening or what field in the 1120 or GA 600 is triggering this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I was submitting my taxes and the state (GA) review said I missed filling out the GA film tax credit form. I'm not a film Co, just a C corp. Why is Intuit doing this?

I had to call tech support.  No idea as to why this is happening but to fix it.

Go into the forms section of turbo tax.

Manually delete the form.  Apparently. The final check only looks at forms in that list.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Same here for my S-Corp filing. Can someone please help, running out of time.

I had to call tech support.  No idea as to why this is happening but to fix it.

Go into the forms section of turbo tax.

Manually delete the form.  Apparently. The final check only looks at forms in that list.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies