turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Georgia form 600S not ready?

Hello,

I tried updating the TurboTax business, but I get an error that the Georgia form 600S is not ready for e-filing yet. I see that the Georgia Department of Revenue has the form ready on their website. Is there something I am doing wrong or is TurboTax not updated yet?

Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

For anyone looking to find out if their State Business forms are ready, here is a list for all states. This takes the guess work out :)) https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I got the same message about the IRS form 2555 for foreign earned income.  I think TurboTax just takes time to update their software to the updated version of the form.  I was notified today the form was ready so hopefully yours should be ready soon too.

For anyone looking to find out if their State Business forms are ready, here is a list for all states. This takes the guess work out :)) https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

jshaw3385

Georgia Dept Of Revenue states 600S is ready, they are aware that Turbo tax is not aware of this and suggest using other Tax services.

My goodness....if Georgia 600S is ready, then why hasn't TT updated their software?  I paid TT for this software, when will it be updated?  Should I ask for a refund?????

@systemhappy2 wrote:

My goodness....if Georgia 600S is ready, then why hasn't TT updated their software?  I paid TT for this software, when will it be updated?  Should I ask for a refund?????

The state forms in the TurboTax software have to be approved by each state entity before they become available for use in TurboTax.  Just because a state has a form available does not mean it instantly becomes available in tax preparation software.

Form 600S, S Corporation Tax Return is available to print.  The form is scheduled to be available for e-filing on 03/05/2021.

Go to this website for the Georgia S Corp forms availability in TurboTax - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_ga_windows_scorp.h...

Unfortunately, the form is still not ready today, 02/26, for printing!

@spat001 wrote:

Unfortunately, the form is still not read today 02/26 for printing!

Did you update your software to the latest release?  Click on Online and click on Check for Updates.

Yes, my software is updated to the latest version. I checked Online -> Check for Updates.

@spat001 wrote:

Yes, my software is updated to the latest version. I checked Online -> Check for Updates.

Then check for an update tomorrow, they may be running late on this update.

Thanks, the list of forms online is helpful and I see that the Georgia forms to print were released on 2/26. I've checked the updates in TT, even checked the update history, but it hasn't been pushed through to TT yet.  Does it usually take a few days for this to happen?  It's 2/27 today.

I have no idea, and was wondering the same. I have have been checking for the updated software and had also spoken to the support who assured me that the form would be ready for printing and filing on 2/26. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies