turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

eh_p_user
Returning Member

Cannot Print 2019 Missouri Tax Return Forms

Hi - I am using the PC desktop version of Turbox Tax 2019 Premier.  When I click on Print Center, the Missouri forms do not load and the following displays:  “Your Missouri return(s) is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet.”

However, when I click on View, then Forms, the Missouri forms are displayed.  I can select and view all of the forms.  I can print all forms except for the MO-1040, the MO-A and Form 5695. When I view these 3 forms (MO-1040, MO-A, Form 5695) and select Preview Print Copy, I get the same message (“Your Missouri return(s) is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet.”).

According to the MO web site, these 3 forms are finalized. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

The forms have not been finalized to print within the software which may be why you are unable to print some of them.  TurboTax is working to ensure all forms are in conformity with each taxing agency.

Attached is a list of the dates when the forms are scheduled to be released to file for Missouri.

Missouri scheduled form release dates

Make sure to run any updates in your program to ensure the released forms are available to you after the January 30th, 2020 scheduled release date.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
MaggieB53

The forms are finalized, but I still can't print them (off a Mac)

BillM223
Expert Alumni

As Jokita said above, they will not be available (on a Mac) until they show "available" at the State Forms Availability page for CD/download for a Mac.

Even the the dates shown are today, these dates are estimates and can slide. Besides, the day isn't over.

The forms will not be actually be available until they show as "available".

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
AWChris
Returning Member

Just thought I'd add an update since I am having the same trouble...  I am using Home and Business version.  Any attempt to print MO forms still does not work.  All forms show available.

@AWChris wrote:

Just thought I'd add an update since I am having the same trouble...  I am using Home and Business version.  Any attempt to print MO forms still does not work.  All forms show available.

What happens?   Are you on a Mac?  What OS?

Do you get a message or just a spinning beach ball?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
mr2009

I am using premier and it wont even load MO state forms to Turbo Tax. It states it needs to shut down and load state but when it is done it doesn't let me load MO to continue.

@mr2009 wrote:

I am using premier and it wont even load MO state forms to Turbo Tax. It states it needs to shut down and load state but when it is done it doesn't let me load MO to continue.

Same questions  - Are you on a Mac?  What version of OSX?

Have you restarted the Mac?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
AWChris
Returning Member

I am on a Mac.  As I use computers for my business I have access to several and I have tried multiple different Macs that have different operating systems, anywhere from Sierra to Mojave.

No messages appear.  I get just the spinning cursor and have to Force Quit the Application.

Everything else works as normal, including printing of the Federal.

@AWChris 

This issue seems to be very random and is not reproducible.  Many Mac users have tried many things and in most cases it just starts print again.  Once it prints then subsequent prints are fast.

Here is a long thread (see the last few posts).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-print-command-crashes-tt-i-have-premier-on-a-m...

All I can suggest is:

1) restart the Mac

2) Quit other applications.

3) Attempt to print but don't give up for 10-15 minutes.   The print process might not actually be "hung" but might just taking an extraordinarily  long time to complete.    I don't know if that is the case so I suggest this as a test.

4) Try restarting in the "safe mode" - hold the shift key down.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies