Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

as of 2/3/2022 NJ resident forms not ready?

trying to print a copy of my returns before filing.

Federal 1040sr, NJ resident and NYS non-resident - TurboTax Premier keeps telling me NJ forms not ready yet and i can't even print them for review.

just updated software this morning.

could this be ?

thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

21 Replies

The state must still approve TT's versions (programming) of the forms before they can be released.

thanks.. but it looks like i can e-file NJ now.... if i continue without trying to print/pdf preview.

PS.. but that does not work for me... want to print first.. thanks

just checked the NJ forms available list.. and the forms i am using are already available in Turbotax, according to turbotax. dont know what the issue is..

have been purchasing Turbotax for over 10 years.. this is last year for me

... was on hold for over an hour with support about this issue and then they hung up on me.

this is not a TAX question but a software issue that they can't explain .... 

Same problem with the Deluxe version.  I have just simple NJ forms, but cannot view or print before e-file.  Don't want to chance e-filing and then find out I can't print later.

Why can't Turbo Tax fix this issue.  I've been trying for over a week nowl.

@Bs845 wrote:

Same problem with the Deluxe version.  I have just simple NJ forms, but cannot view or print before e-file.  Don't want to chance e-filing and then find out I can't print later.

Why can't Turbo Tax fix this issue.  I've been trying for over a week nowl.

Not all of the New Jersey state forms for tax year 2021 are available for either printing or for e-filing.

Go to this TurboTax website for New Jersey state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_nj_online_individual.html

i did that and according to TurboTax, all my NJ forms are ready and available for printing and e-file !!! that is my issue, i would understand if i had a crazy form not yet approved !!!

all of my forms are on the list as approved and i still can't print them. i understand the availability dates but i don't think the TT application does !

I'm using other tax software and it too does not have the NJ forms for printing.

BUT, at least I can view the tax return. 

--

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.
You will need it if you are audited by the IRS (or NJ), or to amend if a TurboTax update changes your return or for any other reason,

AND, to find your AGI next year.

kdel
Level 2

my last year as well. TT doesn't even have form 1116 available for filing and holding up a $30k refund! 

kdel
Level 2

where can i go to see federal forms availability?

@kdel wrote:

where can i go to see federal forms availability?

Go to this TurboTax website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

On the link it says the NJ-1040 is available for filing and printing, but it clearly is not.  I am so frustrated! I have listed my email to notify when they are available, but not a word from TT.   Last year for me on this POS software!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies