Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Pennsylvania Schedule D TP

also i cannot call you your workers are always hanging up on me. this happened 4 times to me in a row . what is wrong with you?

3/2: for those who can submit congratulations!  Curious if you are an online or desktop user? I am desktop and still get the same error message (and no update is available)

Online (through web browser, rather than standalone program) worked for me.

I use the desktop version and unfortunately the problem is not solved for me. I try the online version now...I give you an update if it works for me

AB102
Returning Member

This issue is fixed now

its only fixed for the online version not the desktop version.

online version works now but NOT the desktop version. i already efiled the federal return using the desktop version and when i try to efile the state return now through the online version it gives me a error message "duplicate social security number"

how can i only submit the state return? i already efiled the federal return via desktop version, but the desktop version still has the pa schedule d error. 

Omg i will never finish this 😂

i also use the desktop version. no update.

the desktop version works now. I was able to efile my state return.

Haha **bleep** I just updated my answer too... guess I'll update it again with the good news. Thanks for sharing @miko2121

At long last, we made it!!!

we did it !! 😄 i would've never finished it without you people thanks to you all 😉

03/03/2022 at 3:04 AM (EDT). The problem with schedule D TP for PA tax return is FIXED. I was able to e-file my federal and PA state tax with ONLINE version. Some people said it worked with their DESKTOP version too. Thus, I think the problem is FIXED. I am glad that I am with you guys in this community to figure out/get TT attention to fix the issue. Well done!

Desk top version finally loaded updates this morning, and there are no errors!!!  Only took 3 weeks for TT to take everyone's comments seriously and fix it.  Thank you everyone for your comments and persistence.

TAC1234

I have tried to update PA to file my return and get the following message (for two weeks):                                                  Error  [phone number removed]   The job's cost transfer policy settings prevent the job from transferring at this time.                  I have never had issues with TT for over 20 years until this...I would appreciate assistance!

TAC1234

That was the error code...not my phone number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies