Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bwilder65

Ohio school district number

I can not locate my school district number. I live in Georgetown ohio.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JoceannaD

Ohio school district number

I understand. Please use the helpful links and article below.

Ohio public school district codes are listed on pages 45–50 of the 2015 Ohio IT 1040 instructions. School districts are listed by county, in alphabetical order.

Don't know which school district you're in? Look it up with your street address or ZIP code at the Ohio Department of Taxation's School District Income Tax Finder.

•Some states require the school district number to be entered (Even if you don't pay those taxes) for record and verification purposes on the forms. If your school district has no taxes for you to pay, you will not be charged for those taxes.
•Be certain that the zip code and all information was entered correctly on your W2 entries under Federal to ensure this. 
•You can also go to your states official website, look up your zip code and it will list your district and show 0.00% if you don't pay taxes for that district.

To locate your school district number to enter into TurboTax,  you can go to your states official website.

Look it up by your zip code and it will list your school district name and school district number.

Ohio Link to find school district name, number, and tax percentage (if any) https://thefinder.tax.ohio.gov/streamlinesalestaxweb/ZipLookup/LookupByZip.aspx?taxType=SchoolDist
Where can I look up school district numbers for Ohio?https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5499462

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies