tylrmrtnz

My local city tax return (Pontiac, MI) states DO NOT FILE - NOT COMPLETE. I think this is because the city form was not updated in the system for 2020. How will I be notified when it is ready? Will I

HeatherPLO

Please see the FAQ here for further details on DO NOT FILE forms.   

LindseyLO

A table with updated dates and availability will be posted below.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

tylrmrtnz

@LindseyLO That was the federal forms page, not the state page. However, I did find the state page. None of this answers my question. The form I need is available and efiling is not supported. How do I get the completed form from Turbo to mail in? The only city tax form Turbo has prepared for me has DO NOT FILE plastered all over it???

HeatherPLO