tylerg1887

Is there a way to check the status of my Georgia State return? I had to mail it but it was the first time.

SandraM

Yes.  You can go to the website for the Department of Revenue for Georgia to check the status of your refund.  It will be necessary to enter SSN or ITIN number, expected refund amount and the tax year.  You can also contact them via phone at (877) 423-6711 from 8 am - 5 pm.

Where's My Refund?

https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

lisabp211

What about a ga amended refund? And is it direct deposited or paper?

There is no tracking application for a Georgia amended tax return.
Use this Georgia DOR phone number for inquires concerning the amended tax return
Phone: 877-423-6711
Hours of Operation:  8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
senemel

My amended return has been processed, and I can see the amount in my online account. Do I need to request that refund be sent to me? I see the option to "request a refund" on the account page.
cwwright95

Just checking status of my Ga return.

@cwwright95 wrote:

Just checking status of my Ga return.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.

If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund