turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hkbmjb

Form 4884 michigan

I need to add to Form 4884 but how do I do it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnR

Form 4884 michigan

In order to find a form you will need to get to the page where you fill out your taxes, (on the left you will see the "Federal Taxes", "State Taxes" options etc.)

On this page, on the left hand side, towards the bottom of the page, you should see an option that says "Tools", if you click on that, in the pop up box there will be an option that says "Topic Search", there you will be able to search for any form by name and click "Go" and it will take you to the page where the information for this form is.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JohnR

Form 4884 michigan

In order to find a form you will need to get to the page where you fill out your taxes, (on the left you will see the "Federal Taxes", "State Taxes" options etc.)

On this page, on the left hand side, towards the bottom of the page, you should see an option that says "Tools", if you click on that, in the pop up box there will be an option that says "Topic Search", there you will be able to search for any form by name and click "Go" and it will take you to the page where the information for this form is.

bjcalvary
Returning Member

Form 4884 michigan

I am still waiting for you to update form MI 4884 worksheet for pension, on your note it says i didn't have it last year, big lie I am looking at 2019 taxes and guess what it is there, so what is the problem so I can finish and file my taxes..  I am ready to ask for a refund an no longer use Turbo tax and go with someone else.   My brother in law did his taxes and had no problem so what is turbo tax problem.  Plus I called MI IRS and talked with a person and the form is there,  Do something.

bjcalvary
Returning Member

Form 4884 michigan

This doesn't work, I t only has topic list.  Do something get this fixed so I can file my taxes.  It is available because I called Michigan IRS and they said it is there and I can pull it up and I looked on my 2019 taxes and it is there also so what is your problem.  Very unsatisfied customer who is ready to stop using your software and going to ask for a refund from Amazon and go with someone else.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies