Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2016 Taxes had to file both CA and OK returns. 2017 only need OK return but it's doing a CA return as well and is trying to send it out, How do I stop it?

Not living in CA anymore. Resident of OK for all of 2017. Do I still have to file a CA non-resident return?  If not, how do I stop it from going out?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2016 Taxes had to file both CA and OK returns. 2017 only need OK return but it's doing a CA return as well and is trying to send it out, How do I stop it?

If you are using the Desktop version, you can delete CA from your return. Follow these steps to remove CA from your tax return.

1. Go to the top left of File tab. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear. Select Remove State Return.
  2. Select California from the description screen. Then, click Remove (see attached screen page files)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are using the Desktop version, you can delete CA from your return. Follow these steps to remove CA from your tax return.

1. Go to the top left of File tab. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear. Select Remove State Return.
  2. Select California from the description screen. Then, click Remove (see attached screen page files)
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies