If I am being told to check this entry and it says...

If I am being told to check this entry and it says State Tax Refund Worksheet Item Q Line 2 what do I put in there?

I am getting teh same message and cannot get past it. TurboTax, please respond. Thank you.

Great question - I'm getting the same thing!

This isn't the entire answer (TurboTax needs to provide that), but maybe this will help a bit. On the top left of the app, press the Forms icon/link. The screen will flip around and should take you to the item in question. I was able to determine what to fill in but imagine people's situations will vary. It wasn't super intuitive...

I am getting the same message! I'm not aware of receiving a State Tax Refund Worksheet... @turbotax pls respond

This error refers to the amount on line 5c of your Schedule A for 2018, which is state and local personal property taxes. That is usually the deductible amount of your vehicle registration fees. 

If you did not itemize, you can enter 0. If you did itemize, just check your Schedule A from 2018 and fill in the number you had on line 5c.

Thank you so much! Flipping the form made it so easy!