Solved: I worked for a Staffing agency from June 2016 until January 8, 2017. They are located in Glen Allen Virginia but I worked in Mount Prospect, Illinois so will need to report that I earned monies in 2 different states and also file two state returns?

I worked for a Staffing agency from June 2016 until January 8, 2017. They are located in Glen Allen Virginia but I worked in Mount Prospect, Illinois so will need to report that I earned monies in 2 different states and also file two state returns?

No, if you only worked in Illinois and it is your resident state you only file state tax in Illinois.  The address of the company is just where they send the paperwork from so unless you actually worked in Virginia, you only have one state to file.