Zinna0330

I still haven't filed my state taxes because it the you s as id NYS says that I have to mail it. With everything that is going on I can't print my state taxes. I need to be allowed to send them electronically. Can you help me with that?

RamonaClarke

I can't find out where it is to print and mail my state taxes

RamonaClarke

I have to mail in my state taxes and don't know how?  Can you help me?  Thank you

fanfare

visit the tax website for your state to find the mailing address for your state tax return.

You probably want to read the instructions also since some states require attachments.