Solved: I live in Wyoming which has no state income tax. If I work for company in Colorado and pay CO state income tax, will I get any of that back on tax return?

I live in Wyoming which has no state income tax. If I work for company in Colorado and pay CO state income tax, will I get any of that back on tax return?

You should be filing a Colorado non-resident tax return.  If your total state tax payments to Colorado are greater than your total tax liability on the Colorado state tax return, only then would you receive a state tax refund.