I live in puerto rico the last year until Sep. 21 I need include this w2 in my taxes?

I have 3 w2 one kmart in Puerto Rico one in kmart in Texas and one in wells fargo. I have to my interest paid in my student loan, can I deductable?

If you have a Form W-2 showing Box 16 wages earned in Puerto Rico (displayed as “PR” in Box 15), please note that TurboTax does not support state tax returns from Puerto Rico. You can still file your federal tax return; however, you would need to file the Puerto Rico state return directly with the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. 

Please see the following IRS publication for more information on filing a return with the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico:  http://www.irs.gov/publications/p570/ch03.html.