tejas230990

I have been using the turbo tax from past 3 years & never had a issue but now I received a letter from State of Michigan saying I need to pay $2,336 for 12/18 tax return.

Did you have a state tax due you didn't pay or did they change your return?  The letter should say what they changed.

BMcCalpin

Please remember that this is a public forum and that we are volunteers here who cannot see your return nor the screen you are on. We most especially cannot see the letter you received from the state.

We like to help, but we need more details in order to do so - but remember that this is a public forum, so we don't want any personally identifiable info like full name or SS# or telephone #.