Florida does not have an income tax. Since you pay no income tax to Florida, there is no "other state credit" to be taken on your Alabama return, and it is not necessary to file Alabama Schedule CR. Schedule CR is filed when you have income that is taxed both by another state and by your home state of AL.
Here's the general procedure for viewing the forms list and deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:
- Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select Take me to my return.)
- In the left-side menu, select Tax Tools > Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
Tips and tricks
- Need to remove a business that transferred over from last year? Find out how to properly remove it.
- To delete a form that came in the mail (for example, W-2, 1098, or 1099) it's best to do it from that form's Summary screen. Search for the form number (for example, W-2) and select the Jump to link in the search results to get to the Summary screen.
- You can't delete Form 1040. That would be like yanking the foundation out from under a building. If you want to get rid of the information you've entered, you can clear your return.