`

How do I remove the septic tax credit . I clicked by error

When you complete your entries for your state program, you can go back through your entries and look for the credits section and you'll be able to delete the entry.

The deletion of the Sch SC line 1a for the Mass Septic credit does not work.  After trying to remove the form, it is still there, generating an error message.

If you’re unable to delete the data by going back to that section of your state return, your best bet may be to clear your state return and start it over.

Please see the TurboTax Help article “How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online?” or "How do I clear my state return in the TurboTax for Windows software?" as appropriate for guidance.

There is a problem with the system because all of that was done.  The State was deleted and the error message still popped up.  Others are experiencing the same issue.

I am having the same issue.  I cannot file as I am getting file error and cannot delete this form?  no one seems to be able to correct this issue????