Solved: How can I skip the portion on the fed. tax return dealing with form 1099-R? This form does not apply to us in 2017

How can I skip the portion on the fed. tax return dealing with form 1099-R? This form does not apply to us in 2017

Delete form 1099-R not needed. The easiest way to delete an unwanted or duplicate 1099-R is from the Your 1099-R Entries screen.

1. Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R or 1099R (lower-case works too) and then click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. This will take you to the Your 1099-R Entries screen.
  4. Select Delete next to the unwanted 1099-R and then answer Yes on the following screen.