nc-felhaber

For my Pennsylvania State Return, do I need to send in my W-2 from other states as well?

I worked for one week in Pennsylvania, and it does not make sense to me that they want all of my income sent to them in my state return when I am not a resident.

SeanE1

If you file by mail, you need to include your W-2 that includes the state of PA in box 15.  The other W-2 for other states do not need to be included.

If you efile your tax return you do not have to mail in anything.

auroracooper3

Can you update this answer?
re2boys

@auroracooper3   Please start a new thread with your specific situation.  What states did you work in?, what state were you a resdent of?  What state(s) withheld taxes?
SeanE1