Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Even if Self-prepared, Turbotax keeps asking for preparer's info and can't allow to fill in

@smaster553 @z93007 @MayaD @arg1235514 @p289818 

Maya, You must take care of this ASAP. This is unacceptable. You are asking for a class action lawsuit - we all paid for a product which doesn't work and you refuse to fix it, and there's a filing deadline coming up. Please get your legal team involved as well, they will probably want to know about this.

Even if Self-prepared, Turbotax keeps asking for preparer's info and can't allow to fill in

Today morning's update fixed this issue. I was able to file my NJ 1065 successfully. Others you can update and try also

I was finally able to transmit my return just now. Thank you so much. This drove me nuts.

I was able to file my NJ Business returns this morning after the update. Thank you for the fix.

I was able to file NJ after today's update. Thank you!

@MayaD 

MayaD
Expert Alumni

Perfect! Glad you were able to file!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@MayaD 

Thank you for all your work!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies