Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Donations made during the filing process

Is there a way to view donations that were made during the filing process?  When filing taxes, I'm asked if I want to make donations and take them out of my refund.  I usually do this, but can't ever find a record of what I donated.  TurboTax seems to track it because it always asks if I have these donations from the previous year, but I don't recall the amounts donated. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Well....I can't speak to your state...since you never said what state that is.

But for the couple states that I have in my software, the amounts donated show up on the main tax form for the actual final state tax return that was filed for that year.   Print or save a PDF copy of that year's stste tax return, and look in the area where the refund amount is noted....any reductions in the refund for check-off donations are usually close by that area.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Well....I can't speak to your state...since you never said what state that is.

But for the couple states that I have in my software, the amounts donated show up on the main tax form for the actual final state tax return that was filed for that year.   Print or save a PDF copy of that year's stste tax return, and look in the area where the refund amount is noted....any reductions in the refund for check-off donations are usually close by that area.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Found it, thanks!   Also, thanks for the quick reply!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies