Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone know if I can access MI Form 744 Non Obligated Spouse in Turbo Tax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnW15
Intuit Alumni

I’m assuming that you mean Form 743, Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse; Michigan doesn’t have a Form 744.

This isn’t a form that TurboTax produces, since it’s not a form that’s filed with your tax return – it’s a form that would be sent to you by the state of Michigan, after your return is filed.

Taxpayers who are married filing jointly and have debts offset from their refunds may receive an Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse form (Form 743) after their return is filed.   

Please see Non-Obligated Spouse Information on the Michigan Department of Treasury website to see what actions you need to take.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JohnW15
Intuit Alumni

I’m assuming that you mean Form 743, Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse; Michigan doesn’t have a Form 744.

This isn’t a form that TurboTax produces, since it’s not a form that’s filed with your tax return – it’s a form that would be sent to you by the state of Michigan, after your return is filed.

Taxpayers who are married filing jointly and have debts offset from their refunds may receive an Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse form (Form 743) after their return is filed.   

Please see Non-Obligated Spouse Information on the Michigan Department of Treasury website to see what actions you need to take.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies