Does anyone know if I can access MI Form 744 Non Obligated Spouse in Turbo Tax

I’m assuming that you mean Form 743, Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse; Michigan doesn’t have a Form 744.

This isn’t a form that TurboTax produces, since it’s not a form that’s filed with your tax return – it’s a form that would be sent to you by the state of Michigan, after your return is filed.

Taxpayers who are married filing jointly and have debts offset from their refunds may receive an Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse form (Form 743) after their return is filed.   

Please see Non-Obligated Spouse Information on the Michigan Department of Treasury website to see what actions you need to take.