Solved: Do I file a return in the state I moved to during the year with an income tax, when my only income was earned in the state I moved from with no income tax?

Do I file a return in the state I moved to during the year with an income tax, when my only income was earned in the state I moved from with no income tax?

State I moved from (State 1) has no income tax, so there is no return to file.

State I moved to (State 2) has income tax, but, all my income was in State 1.  Do I need to file a return in State 2?

Not unless you earned income State 1 while living in State 2. States with income tax will tax you on all of your income while you are a resident, no matter where it came from.