Can't locate my banking information post filing

I want to see what bank and account information I used to file my taxes.  Nowhere can I find it in TurboTax.  Help!

It will be on the Filing Instructions page included with your tax return if you selected direct deposit or direct debit.

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

There is not a "Tax Tools" on the left side.

@jeck wrote:

Did you click on Add a state?  That takes you directly to the 2019 tax return.

If you do not have a left side column with a series of links then your screen is minimized so much that the column is not visible.  Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top left of the screen to open the left hand column and Tax Tools will be listed.