turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mikwire

Do I need to report MassHealth premium assistance? We receive a monthly check from the state of MA to help offset private health insurance premiums. Never received a 1099 form.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MollsBBU

Do I need to report MassHealth premium assistance? We receive a monthly check from the state of MA to help offset private health insurance premiums. Never received a 1099 form.

Yes, this must be reported. If you didn't receive or lost your 1095-A, you can check the website of the Marketplace where you purchased your health insurance plan to see if your 1095-A PDF is available to download. 

jkp

I don't think it is 100% correct information. I receive a monthly check as well for my 2-year old daughter. I contacted HealthConnector and they said they don't have 1095-A for me because I am not covered by their insurance programs, only my daughter is registered.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies