turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

spruillms

Where is the prompt to enter my Georgia 529 contributions. Is it after the method of payment step? I can't find it anywhere else in the state return.

I read in the FAQs that I would have the option to add in the "Review" section, but I don't get that opportunity.  Please help.

Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Where is the prompt to enter my Georgia 529 contributions. Is it after the method of payment step? I can't find it anywhere else in the state return.

Click on State Taxes on the top of the screen.  Go back through the Georgia state section and on Income click the start or revisit button.  On the following screen, under Education, on Path2College Savings Plan Contributions, click on the start button

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

You will see the prompt to enter a 529 Georgia payment on the page 'Here's the income that Georgia handles differently' under the State taxes menu.

Georgia's 529 plan is known as 'Path2College Savings Plan'.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
pgajula
Returning Member

Can I get a screenshot, as I could not see the option to enter 529 contributions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies