spruillms

Where is the prompt to enter my Georgia 529 contributions. Is it after the method of payment step? I can't find it anywhere else in the state return.

I read in the FAQs that I would have the option to add in the "Review" section, but I don't get that opportunity.  Please help.

Thanks!

Click on State Taxes on the top of the screen.  Go back through the Georgia state section and on Income click the start or revisit button.  On the following screen, under Education, on Path2College Savings Plan Contributions, click on the start button

PaulaM

You will see the prompt to enter a 529 Georgia payment on the page 'Here's the income that Georgia handles differently' under the State taxes menu.

Georgia's 529 plan is known as 'Path2College Savings Plan'.

pgajula

Can I get a screenshot, as I could not see the option to enter 529 contributions.