To enter your retirement income, Go to Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA 401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.
You should have received a form 1099-R reporting the amount of your GE pension received.
To enter the 1099-R please follow these steps:
- Click on Federal > Wages & Income.
- Scroll down to the Retirement Plans and Social Security section and click on the Start/Revisit box next to IRA, 4701(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).
- If you've already entered one (or more) 1099-Rs, you will see a screen Your1099-R Entries.
- Now you can click on the link Add Another 1099-R.
- If you haven't already entered a 1099-R, you will see the screen, Your1099-R. Click Yes and then Continue.
- Click the I'll type it in myself box.
- On the screen, Tell Us Which 1099-R You Have. Make sure you select the correct form and then click Continue.
When you are finished entering the 1099-R information, you will be brought back to the Your 1099-R Entries screen. Click Continue if you have no more 1099-Rs to enter