You could not enter the SSA-1099 using this procedure -
To enter Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button
Or enter ssa-1099 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ssa-1099
Thank you for your response but I have done that.... but when I click “yes” the next screen/area doesn’t pop up for me to enter I’ve 1099 -SSA information.
In most all cases when the next screen is either blank or unresponsive, using the TurboTax online editions, this problem is caused by the web browser being used. The solution is to close the TurboTax online edition. Clear cache and cookies from the web browser. Close the web browser. Re-open the web browser and access the TurboTax online edition again.
If the problem persists the solution is to change the web browser.