glidewellbethany

WhatDo I put down when it says carry over and it says to put an amount but the very top of the box it says you what do I do

glidewellbethany

JotikaT2

Can you please clarify the section of the program you are in and whether you are referring to the federal return or a specific state so we can assist you?

Typically, a carryover is a loss that may have been limited in a prior year due to tax laws.  This carryover is sometimes allowed to be carried forward to the following year and used to offset any income earned in a subsequent year.