`

"We are having difficulty recognizing the data you are sending. Please try again. - 601ERRV:?, RT_11 - ?:? - SiteEFFee in RT doesn't match OPR total: 4499 vs 6998"

I tried to submit my E-file but it came back as rejected because my SSN was incorrect. I went back to correct it and resubmit the E-file but this error keeps popping up no matter what I do. I even resubmitted every piece of information but this error keeps popping up.

To fix this:

Clear cache and cookies. Then once cache and cookies is cleared, close completely out of the browser you are using, and relaunch.
In the browser you’re using this can usually be found under, settings, advanced setting, then “Clear cache and cookies.” When you do this you want to change the time frame of the clear to “all time” so you can start fresh.

Some additional troubleshooting that can be done:

• Make sure your operating system is up to date.
  • Make sure you’ve rebooted after you had any updates
  • Try different browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Brave.

Please see the following Turbotax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300688

Did you ever fix this? 

Not helpful. 

I've tried clearing cookies, new browser etc. No dice.

I found a possible solution.  I'm not sure if it will work

TurboTax Help 601ERRV...