pmaz49

Turbo tax has the correct info on taxable income but their totalis wrong

Turbo tax has the incorrect amount for tax owed according to the 2020 tax tables. How can this be corrected?

Any long term capital gains?  They are taxed at a lower rate.

Any self-employment income?  That is subject to SE tax in additional to regular income tax.

Any tax penalties?

meadtao

inter amount correct but WOW over 2 million shows up and a incredible amount of over 700,00.00 taxes due. Have been over it only have my ss of 13,00o.oo and other retirement nothing over 60,000.00. no chat available and I pay over 69.00$ for this crap? Unbelieveable. 

@meadtao wrote:

You have either entered a decimal point incorrectly or have used a comma instead of a decimal point on your entries for income.

Go back and check your entries for the misplaced decimal or comma.