Solved: Trying to input information for 1099R. I put in th...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m-mkamins
Level 1

Trying to input information for 1099R. I put in the payers address, city, state and zip code, but it doesn't accept the zip code. How can I fix this?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
macuser_22
Level 15

Trying to input information for 1099R. I put in the payers address, city, state and zip code, but it doesn't accept the zip code. How can I fix this?

I suggest that you totally delete the 1099-R and re-enter.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

View solution in original post

3 Replies
macuser_22
Level 15

I suggest that you totally delete the 1099-R and re-enter.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

View solution in original post

DoninGA
Level 15

The zip code on the Form has to be correct with the city and state being entered.

Use this US Post Office website and enter the address, city and state for the zip code - https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress

m-mkamins
Level 1

Good call. There is no reason for that to be the answer, but it worked! Thanks.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings