Solved: Trying to input information for 1099R. I put in th...

m-mkamins

Trying to input information for 1099R. I put in the payers address, city, state and zip code, but it doesn't accept the zip code. How can I fix this?

macuser_22

I suggest that you totally delete the 1099-R and re-enter.

macuser_22

The zip code on the Form has to be correct with the city and state being entered.

Use this US Post Office website and enter the address, city and state for the zip code - https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress

m-mkamins

Good call. There is no reason for that to be the answer, but it worked! Thanks.