I am a railroad employee and made payments for the year to railroad retirement and need to know how to claim it. Tier 1 and Tier 2 tax is how it shows up on my w2

This is not a tax that is deductible.  Rather Tier 1 it is the social security and medicare tax equivalent and the Tier 2 taxes imposed on railroad employees, employers, and employee representatives are a source of funding for benefits under the Railroad Retirement Act.

Enter the W2 exactly as it appears and TurboTax will calculate the correct taxable wages.