alfredo1882

The program keeps saying that there are zero values on my Form 1040A.. I don't have that, I have a Form SSA-1099?

Your tax return form is a 1040A.  Your Social Security income is being reported on a SSA1099.  If Social Security is your only income, you do not have to file a tax return.  If your only income is the Social Security then the tax return form is showing that you have "zero" taxable income, and a zero income tax form cannot be e-filed.  If you really really just want to file a tax return for some reason, then enter $1.00 of interest so it will let you e-file.  Otherwise, you do not even really need to file.