mikemcc_78

The only way I can enter medical deductions is through Forms. Step-by-Step will not take entries. Why? I reported this 10 days ago.

SteamTrain

You had the response then....and it still applies (with some new edits) 

Use Forms Mode to create lists of changes with the Supporting  Details worksheet...or ..if you know the total for a filed..just delete the Supporting Details sheet entirely, an then the main page entry can proceed (as long as you didn't use the Mark As Estimated for that entry in Forms Mode)

________________________

It has been reported multiple times BUT........ I suspect that the software change to fix that particular problem is a massive one. and may not even get fixed this year...but a whole list of people with the problem is being created to show TTX the scope of the problem.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

________________________