Solved: Sep accounts I have sep for my own business no employees. I will be working after 70 and 1/2. Do I need to take a RMD from the sep if I am still working?

Sep accounts I have sep for my own business no employees. I will be working after 70 and 1/2. Do I need to take a RMD from the sep if I am still working?

Yes.  A SEP-IRA is a type of traditional IRA and RMDs are required of all traditional IRAs once the IRA ower has reached age 70½ regardless of employment status.  The still-working exception only applies to qualified retirement plans like a 401(k) and only if the individual is not a 5% owner of the company.